domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Personal Presentation

My name is Lezahairam Thomas Cornejo. I was born on January 4 th, 1978. I am 33 years old. I have three sisters: Leyam, Leuyariam and Leyshinkem and I have a niece: Yaregzel. My mother is an example of courage, love and commitment.



I have been married for six years and five months. I love my husband because he is a special human being.



I am a nurse. I graduated in 1999. I have worked for IAFA since 16 april 2008, but I have 11 years and 8 months of working as a nurse.
I am currently studying occupational health and safety at Ulacit.
In my free time I like to go to the gym twice a week, I like to watch science fiction and horror movies.I also like to go riding my bike with my husband on weekends and I love everything that has to do with fashion. I enjoy family activities; they are a beautiful gift from God.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario