miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Lessons learned from the Innovaion Week



January 26, 2011


Dear Sir / Madam,

The content of cultural activity “The brain learns”, which was presented by the master Silvia Castro is important in the current education system.
Each of us, as student can develop skills and abilities in many areas: linguistic, musical, mathematical, scientific, bio mechanics, etc., but in some cases makes it easier to learn some areas tan others.
I have implemented the following rules of the features mentioned in the talk, from I am school:
1. Motivate me to what I learn, everything has an application and is required for general education.
2. I reflect on what I do and I say, for to improve and to correct.
3. I try to practice what you should practice. The brain is a muscle that must be exercised, to be more effective.
4. I learn from others, be they younger than me, other professions, other ideologies or other points of view.
I am glad to hear that some of my techniques are well applied by me, and develop other skills for to improve my learning.
I will be hopped Ulacit organize more activities like this, to encourage us as professionals, and be of better quality students with skills necessary for the present time.
I dismiss thanking this learning.

Sincerely,


Licda. Lezahairam Thomas Cornejo

1 comentario:

  1. This activity was very rewarding because it gave us new knowledge to our well-being in terms of study techniques and learn a little more our brain ...

    ResponderEliminar