sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

Facing the Giants



“With God nothing is imposible”

I think that everything around us is the love of God present.
Our faith and hope in him, we can go to miracles in our lives.
I know, because he shows me every day, with my health, my home, my family, for every gift that gives me. For I can see, I can feel, I can love.
The life of my young sister is a real example of that with God nothing is imposible, because her health has been compromised and has been close to death, but our faith in God and love for her, along with her effort she has been recovered.
Do loosers exist?

No, they do not exist.
We only have call attention before difficult situations. Difficult situations teach us to grow.
Of the bad things and the pain we can learn to improve our future.

Advice:

 Act with faith and love, God is leading you something better.
 Enjoy the people around you, gives a hug to your mother, sisters/brothers, give your husband/wife a kiss.
 Learn to wait, everything has a lesson at the right time.
 The most important, to has a God in your mind and heart; he will be present in everything you do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario