sábado, 17 de julio de 2010

Letter of president

20-6-2010
Msc. Laura Chinchilla Miranda
Presidential House
Costa Rica
Zapote, San José
Dear Ms. President:
I am Lezahairam, I am a nurse and I am currently working in IAFA in this time.
I am writting you, because I am worried about the increase in crime in our country.
I think that crime is related to poverty, high costs of life (education, medical treatment, food) and the most important the families do not spend enough time together.
The lack of the jobs, and the low salaries make the people search for other forms to obtain money.
Also there, exist corrupter people; they look for poor people for to do bad things and to obtain easy Money. For example; drug traffickers use children to sell drugs.
Some suggestions:
 To have jobs opportunities for people with limited education
 To improve security in schools, high schools, universities and neighborhoods
 To improve wages for the policemen (it is a dangerous job, and poorly paid)
 To work together with the church on family campaigns (social work with needy people)
I hope that under your administration there are projects to reduce crime.
Thanks for your attention and time,
Sincerely,



Dra. Lezahairam Thomas Cornejo
Nurse

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario